As captains of our ships on the journey of excellence, change is imminent. We change at two levels, at the awareness level and at the action level. If we try to change the action and behavior without the right awareness, the change seems forced, is difficult and does not last long. Nevertheless, with the right awareness, we understand purpose of the change and then go forth. However, merely having the awareness but not acting on it becomes burdensome and demotivating. We start with awareness, stretch to action and ,,maintain the balance between the two. This is the genesis of the resilient leader.
The program is designed in a way that we begin our journey with awareness and then move towards action (Attitude precedes Skill). The structure is blended with coaching and training and is curated considering the needs of the managers.
This structure is built to maximize learning, facilitate accountability in application at the workplace.
We help leaders leaders navigate a world that is-
The program structure is a critical component that contributes to the ‘shift’ that this program guarantees in the leadership capabilities of the participants. It follows a well-researched blended approach and is divided into three phases:
- Pre-facilitation that focuses on Gap Analysis
- The facilitation phase constitutes spaced-out sessions to maximize retention, implementation, and transformation.
- Post Facilitation showcases the final report on the journey of each participant highlighting their uniqueness and possibilities before them.
Who is it for?
The program is designed to bring about a complete positive transformation in managers by :
- Propelling them toward the company’s strategy of growth and profits.
- Evolving and making them mindful of various dimensions of the person, i.e. the head, heart, and hands.
- Transforming them into strategic thinkers and creative problem solvers
- Reflection & inner focus: Learning some basic methods of contemplation: turning inwards and concentrating attention on personal qualities and values.
- Experiential learning: Engagement in shared leadership within the workshop. Participants co-create learning activities and reflect on the experience for deeper insight.
- Hit the Reset Button!’ Using moments of silence as a simple practice of experiencing inner calm and realigning with the self. The use of group discussions and fishbowl conversations for general group sharing and participation.
- Appreciative inquiry: Reframing life’s challenges in a positive way to generate the energy required to initiate and sustain constructive change.
Thus, enroll your name with our resilient leadership training. You can identify your weakness and strength as a leader of your organization.