Ecube’s Trusted Advisor Training Program teaches the skills to develop a trusted, preferred
Critical Issues Facing Sales Professionals and Managers
- Holding higher-level strategic dialogues with senior-level clients
- Bolstering client loyalty and retention
- Shortening sales cycles and competitive threats
- Decreasing fee pressure and increase margins and profitability
- Gaining higher, wider access to more effectively cross-sell and expand relationships
Ecube’s Trusted Advisor Sales Training
Ecube’s Trusted Advisor Training Program teaches a five-part Framework and skills to develop a trusted, preferred provider position with your key accounts. The Program helps participants to think in depth about the behaviors of a trusted advisor, self-assess where they are currently in the Client Relationship Pyramid, and analyze best practices of top-performing advisors.
Participants learn to have higher level dialogues with clients about their current and long-term objectives, challenges, strategies, and opportunities, and then strategically build recommendations and position value while demonstrating insight and technical substance. Participants practice these strategies in highly customized scenarios and develop a tailored action plan for a priority relationship.