Design Thinking Practitioner’s 2 days hands on workshop
In today’s competitive business environment, organizations are looking for innovative solutions to their business problems. Traditional methods are not helping the business to solve the problems for various reasons. There is a need to evolve innovative business changing ideas that will help business to grow. Design Thinking provides you that ability to re-imagine, think like there is no box.
Design Thinking is a world-class Innovation Framework & iterative, human centric, action oriented process for creative problem solving and disruptive strategy for non linear growth, popularly evangelized by the Stanford D-School. We train you on Design Thinking using experiential and blended learning pedagogy, discussing global case studies, picking up real life challenges for deploying Design Thinking.
The program is aligned with the Stanford University d-school curriculum and customized for participant’s needs and expectations context for this course.
Key Learning Benefits:
The participant will be able to :
- Learn Design Thinking Methodology through class room projects
- Articulate Design Thinking challenges in the organization
- Learn Ideation & Disruptive Innovation Techniques
- Learn to Build and Present the Solutions - Reduce risks of innovation
- Build Design Thinking Mindset - Human Centric Approach to Innovation
- Become a Design Thinking Champion - From ideas to action
- Take home participants handbook for Design Thinking Practice with ready templates
- Get a Certificate of Design Thinking Practitioner
- Support for live project implementation using Design Thinking for next 30 days post the workshop
Who should attend?
This program is for working professionals from:
- Organization who are responsible for providing solutions to the business problems.
- People working in IT and Production, Sales & Marketing, HR, Finance & Top Management
- Startup Owners for designing their business model.
- Business Consultants, Domain Experts, who wish to design customer centric products & services in Manufacturing, Banking, Insurance,Civil Construction etc.
- Educators and Institute Heads, Government Policy makers